zaterdag 31 januari 2015

Kaart in Duitsland aangekomen

Good news, Class_of_Master_Harry!
Your postcard NL-2826613 to Airway in Germany has arrived! It reached its destination in 25 days after traveling 190 km!
Airway

Marco wrote you a message:

“Hello Emma, Michelle and the rest of the Cool Commas!
Your card arrived today.
Thank you very much! I enjoyed receiving your lovely card :)
I think it is a very nice project you are doing the the Jozefschool.
Now here are the answers to your questions:
"Do I have pets?" I once had a little hamster, called Drops-
"Am I married?" No, I am not, but I have a wonderful girlfriend.
"Do I have children?" No, not yet. But once I marry my girlfriend, we will have children :)
Stay healthy all and have a nice year!
Marco”
Do not reply to this email! To reply go to Airway's profile.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten