vrijdag 12 september 2014

Hoe leuk is dit antwoord?

Good news, Class_of_Master_Harry!
Your postcard NL-2641392 to Nighttears in Germany has arrived! It reached its destination in 17 days after traveling 632 km!
Nighttears

Alex wrote you a message:

“Hello Femke, hello Bonnita, hello all Coole Komma's!
Many thanks for the interesting and nice letter / card I received today. Surely I will send you a letter but in the moment I have less time, but I'll do my very best you won't have to wait too long!
To your questions:
I don't have a pet as my home is too small. But if I had a house for my own I would like to have a Border Collie.
Sport? No, I've to work hard as I'm working on a farm. There is no time for sports at all. But I love looking snooker on tv.
My favorite food? Hard to say but I prefer a dish called Spanferkel in German or pigling in English.
Happy Postcrossing
Alex”

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten